- ACE – American Council on Exercise
- AFAA – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association
- Cancer Support Community – Benjamin Center
- Navy- Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach
- El Camino College in Adapted PE classes- CA
- Salano Community College-CA
- Anne Arundal Community College-Maryland
- Top-Floor Fitness
- New York Parks and Recreation, Town of Ontario
- Town of Weymouth (Boston)
- Body by Jones- Casio Jones, Pres of Body/Jones Wellness Ministry
Workshops and Sessions
- ICAA- International Council on Active Aging
- ACSM- American College of Sports Medicine
- AIA- Aging in America
- ASA- American Society on Aging
- UCLA Technology and Aging Conference
- CRSA Annual Conference
- Simms/Mann UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology
- Providence St. Joseph Cancer Support Center
Medical Facilities, Rehab and Retirement
- Country Meadows Retirement Communities
- The Marsh
- Westwood Horizons Senior Community
- Berkeley East Rehabilitation Hospital
- The Village at Penn State
- OPICA –Optimistic People in a Caring Atmosphere, Adult Day Care Center
- Armed Forces Retirement Homes – Washington D.C.
- Our Lady of The Snows Retirement Living – Illinois
- Medical offices
- Osteoporosis Centers
- Personal fitness trainers
- One on One with Physical Therapists
- Chiropractic offices
- Homeopathic offices
- Joan’s Medical
- Triangle Healing in Victoria, B.C
“I’ve taught exercise for 25 years. When it comes to the myriad of fitness equipment on the market, I’m either jaded or skeptical. My first OsteoBall training convinced me that this was not just another gadget. Each of the ten basic and fifteen advanced exercises demanded core activation while being both specific and joint protective. The learning curve was short, the routine easy and fun. I felt energized.
Implementing the OsteoBall program at the YWCA Santa Monica/Westside, where the student body is comprised of women and men aged 45 to 90, offered safe, simple and exciting, age-adjusted exercise alternatives.
With my group exercise and private clients I have seen an improvement in core and functional strength, as well as balance. Many clients have reported better performance on the golf course and tennis courts.
Bottom Line: It works for them and it works for me.”
Terese Miller, ACE Certified Fitness Trainer, ACSM & IDEA Member
Country Meadows Retirement Communities- 11 facilities in Pennsylvania and Maryland that provide restorative care and memory support to their independent and senior living residents.
“What first attracted me to the OsteoBall was that it could be used in so many different ways to enhance the exercise programs we offer at our facilities. The OsteoBall as a cost-effective tool that has helped expand the organization’s fitness programs and increased enthusiasm for all the fitness program at Country Meadows.”
Kim Eichinger, Executive Director of Fitness, Country Meadows Retirement Communities
“We are a non-profit, three campus facility that houses a total of three hundred residents- ranging from independent living, assisted living, and residents with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. We provide a wide variety of fitness options and activities at Ecumenical Community, but the most popular exercise is the OsteoBall.
We introduced the OsteoBall to our fitness regime two years age. From the beginning, the OsteoBall became the favorite of our residents and the OsteoBall class is our most popular class. OsteoBall not only provides a great isometric workout, it is fun to use.
As a Fitness Coordinator, motivating people is my greatest challenge. With the OsteoBall, all I have to do is schedule the class and the residents respond with smiles and laughter.”
Jack MacBurt, Fitness Coordinator, at Ecumenical Community